David Tennant & Billie Piper To Attend Midnight Fan Convention In Birmingham This December


Exciting news for fans of David Tennant, Billie Piper and Doctor Who! Both David and Billie will be attending the Midnight Convention at the Birmingham Hilton on Sunday 16th December 2012.
David and Billie will be signing autographs, posing for photos with fans both individually and together and doing a guest talk and attending the closing ceremony!! Phew!! This is not an event to be missed!
Midnight is a Tenth Doctor themed convention brought to you by Starfury Events.
Also attending will be  Gareth David Lloyd, Kai Owen, Jim Swallow and Tony Lee.
Tickets for Midnight are priced at £90 for a Regular Ticket and £160 for Gold and can be purchased online here.

Comments

  1. Oh I would love to visit this Con but it's just too far away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely and beautiful dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to go to this convention, as it is only an hour away from my home, but i'm afraid it would leave a big dent, in my bank balance :-( I am gutted.

    Hope you all enjoy Birmingham though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Once i visited Birmingham it is most populated city and i like the localities of Birmingham once again i m looking to visit but first i have to find cheap flights to pakistan and to Birmingham.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so wish I could be there!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This convention sounds perfect but I would never be allowed to go :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for knowledge share, I will be waiting for more in future

    Regards
    Marcus White Lisdoonvarna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Come to Michigan!!! please.

    ReplyDelete
  9. when can we see you as "Doctor Who" again?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment