David Morrissey Would Return To Doctor Who


David Morrissey has told Digital Spy that he would like to return to Doctor Who.
David starred alongside David Tennant in the Christmas episode The Next Doctor. He played Jackson Lake, a man who believed that he was the Doctor.

When asked if he was involved in anything for the 50th anniversary of the show he said:
"I can't say anything about Doctor Who, but yeah, I would go back. I'm a big fan, it was a big part of my life.
I went to Comic-Con this year and my character hadn't been announced for The Walking Dead, so it was great. I thought I could walk around the floor and be fine, but none of the other cast could. But I'd forgotten about Doctor Who. I walked out and all these Doctor Who fans are going crazy and I was like, 'Oh yeah, I forgot I was in that.'
I'm very proud of my association with Doctor Who, it's great. But I can't let you know anything about the future of that.''


Morrissey added: ''I have a few bits of memorabilia - a little bit of costume, and I have this screwdriver which I kept.
The TARDIS or Colditz Castle were two of the things I really wanted to do, so I've done one of them. They were the two TV programmes I watched. Walking on the Doctor Who set was unbelievable.''



Comments