VIDEO: David Tennant On Radio Times Covers, Marvel Casting And Secrets



David Tennant spoke to the Radio Times last night as he attended the annual Radio Times Covers Party. As well as being presented with his RT covers from last year, David was also given a special award commemorating his record breaking 25 cover appearances in the last ten years.

"I'm very, very pleased," said David of his award, before confessing that he displays the framed pictures in his downstairs toilet. "I like other people to feel intimidated," he joked.

David was tight-lipped on details about his newest project, playing Marvel Comics supervillain Zebediah Kilgrave in the upcoming Netflix series AKA Jessica Jones.

"I grew up on Marvel Comics so it's very exciting to be part of their ever expanding entertainment empire," he said. "I love the movies, I love the TV shows that they do so I'm very pleased to be part of one."

Watch Radio Times' exclusive video of David's interview here:




David is currently appearing in the new series of Broadchurch, airing on Monday nights on ITV at 9pm.



Comments