PHOTOS: David & Billie Meet Their Fans At Wizard World Philly - Part Two

David Tennant and Billie Piper were guests at the Wizard World Comic Con in Philadelphia at the weekend. The event took place at the Pennsylvania Convention Centre where they took part in a fun interactive Q&A panel, signed autographs and posed for photos with fans.
Thanks to a number of fans on our Facebook fanpage for sending in their fabulous photos!
We'll be posting as many as we can throughout today!

Want to share your photo? Upload it to our FB fanpage here!

Missed any of the fan photos? Find them here.

Check out the second batch below:

Michelle Auerbach
"Tomorrow's my bday and when I told David he said "WELL, Happy Freaking Birthday!!" And then when I told him he has the greatest hair in the world he said "Well now, your hair is pretty great as well!" LOVE HIM SO MUCH!!!!!!!"

Amelia Camilo
"SO AMAZING they were both very kind"

Heather Smith
 "they were so sweet and beyond amazing!!!"

Alissa Tyler 
"I told David and Billie they looked gorgeous and they both graciously thanked me. They were so kind and it was amazing to meet them!"

Kiersten Ball 
"They were both SO nice. Billie told me I was beautiful and David told me it was so lovely to meet me! Awesome day!"

Greg Tyler

Chelsea Ray-Dye

Jennifer Toye 
"My son meet them today ! Super friendly & great . They wished him happy birthday & it made his day . his words "best birthday ever !" Thank you David & Billie - love a whovian mom"

Nicole Taylor

Marija Stankovich 
"I loved meeting David and Billie today! They were really sweet and made the most out of the short time they had with each of their fans. I will never forget the day I met my Doctor."

Mandy Sprinklemist McNalis 
"They were both so nice! David complimented my cyber headpiece and I found out that I share a first name with Billie's mum! Such a great time and, again, such lovely actors."

Amanda Clarfield Newell 
"He was the kindest most genuine gentleman. Despite meeting people and signing for hours he was still gracious, polite and wonderful. What a treat. Billie was lovely as well. An incredible experience"

Jenny Berman 
"I said "look at you both, you're so lovely!" And David said "we like to think so!". Lots of laughs, Billie is still laughing in the photo  Gracious and engaged with their fans despite the very long day!!"

Ian McAndrew 
"They were both so Amazing. When I was in David autograph line, I had to show him my amazing tattoo I have of him and Tom Baker, and he absolutley loved it and told me he was very humbled and honored to be on my arm."

Susan Witkowski Fiumara 
"They did not disappoint! I mentioned that this was my husband's birthday gift and they both wished him a happy birthday, however Billie's wish sounded like Marilyn Monroe wishing President Kennedy happy birthday. My husband was very happy!"

Arthur Ahr
"Such an awesome moment!"

Kelley Franco
"They were both so lovely. I'm so happy they played along and even complemented me on my outfit that day"




Comments