PHOTOS: David & Billie Meet Their Fans At Wizard World Philly - Part Seven

David Tennant and Billie Piper were guests at the Wizard World Comic Con in Philadelphia at the weekend. The event took place at the Pennsylvania Convention Centre where they took part in a fun interactive Q&A panel, signed autographs and posed for photos with fans.
Thanks to a number of fans on our Facebook fanpage for sending in their fabulous photos!
We'll be posting as many as we can throughout today!

Want to share your photo? Upload it to our FB fanpage here!

Missed any of the fan photos? Find them here.

Check out the seventh batch below:

Melody Deel
I absolutely hate how I look. LOL but it was awesome!!!!!

Liz LeBrun

Quartermaster's Cache
"Got called "Captain" by David Tennant. Awesome morning."

Beryla Gann

Jon Wloczewski

Aaron Ratzan 
"Weee!!! We met two of our favorite actors! David even said we looked lovely in the picture" 


Chelsea Sorine Walker

Marla Hedden 
My 5 year old Amelia ,(born before Amelia Pond appeared) was So Incredibly Excited! So Was Mommy  
Love David! Not only is he just a Fantastic actor, but also a phenomenal person! 
Thank You for being sooo Awesome David, and giving our little ones such a great role model to look up to! 


Kate Wilson

Nell Holl 
"They were amazing!"

Danielle Antonellis 
"David was absolutely wonderful and so sweet and genuine. My mother and ten year old brother also met him and he was SO great with my brother. People frequently mispronounce my brother's name and David didn't and my brother was so excited. When we explained to him why he said, "People are idiots aren't they?". I really can't gush enough about how friendly and enthusiastic he was!"

Matthew & Jenifer Ames 
"It was awesome meeting David during our five year anniversary trip. Even though you only get to interact with him for a brief moment, you can tell he genuinely appreciates his fans."

Edwin Thrower 
"David was wonderful! Made mine and my son's day!"

Kim Donahue 
"It was so awesome meeting David and Billie! They were so sweet and genuine. I didn't think it was possible but I'm a bigger fan of them now more than ever!!"

Nina Nazghaidze
"I got to meet this handsome man could not be happier in my life"




Comments