PHOTOS: David & Billie Meet Their Fans At Wizard World Philly - Part Nine

David Tennant and Billie Piper were guests at the Wizard World Comic Con in Philadelphia at the weekend. The event took place at the Pennsylvania Convention Centre where they took part in a fun interactive Q&A panel, signed autographs and posed for photos with fans.
Thanks to a number of fans on our Facebook fanpage for sending in their fabulous photos!
We'll be posting as many as we can throughout today!

Want to share your photo? Upload it to our FB fanpage here!

Missed any of the fan photos? Find them here.
Please note we'll be closing the thread to submit photos at midnight ET so be quick! Thanks :)

Check out the ninth batch below:

 Elizabeth Volz

Elizabeth Volz

Maggie Jordan 
So amazing to meet David and Billie at Philly Comicon!!!

Samantha Rose Narciso 
"David and Billie made my dreams come true, they let a crying girl feel completely comfortable and they were so sweet"

Wendy Tamburro Moss 

Joe Adams 
"I asked him what his plan of attack was for his response to Matt Smith's challenge. I am now super jealous of past me because I got to be in the same room, same space, and within feet of him!"

Lauren Folwell 
"I asked him if we could do the pose from season 4's cover, Catherine Tate cautiously hiding behind him. It was perfect! Thank you so much for the awesome memory!"

Jen Long 
"My boyfriend and I had a little fun with David and Billie during our photo op. Had a blast.

Christopher Taydus 
My sister and I walked in with four sonic screwdrivers (well three sonic and one laser). When we finished the photo, Billie said, "I think you'll like what I did." She did not disappoint. I walked out of the booth so excited!

Stephanie Vollmer 
"My boyfriend Dustin & I traveled from Ohio to meet David & Billie. They are both really sweet people & were so excited to see us! It was an amazing opportunity to have & we loved meeting them! Literally a dream come true for me."

Laura Flynn
"He was so sweet and friendly. Even though I got super tongue tied, he smiled and listened. Wonderful individual"

Elizabeth Koerber
"So awesome to actually meet him!"

Cheryl Hoffman
"I couldn't go last year and bought the ticket as soon as I saw David and Billie were coming. And they didn't disappoint. The panel was amazing, and they were so gracious and friendly during those long lines for the photos and autographs. It was an amazing weekend and I would do it again."






Comments