PHOTOS: David & Billie Meet Their Fans At Wizard World Philly - Part Three

David Tennant and Billie Piper were guests at the Wizard World Comic Con in Philadelphia at the weekend. The event took place at the Pennsylvania Convention Centre where they took part in a fun interactive Q&A panel, signed autographs and posed for photos with fans.
Thanks to a number of fans on our Facebook fanpage for sending in their fabulous photos!
We'll be posting as many as we can throughout today!

Want to share your photo? Upload it to our FB fanpage here!

Missed any of the fan photos? Find them here.

Check out the third batch below:

Joan Hoch Kinniry
 "I can't say enough how gracious and lovely they both were! It was a very packed and hasty process but they were still smiling when I got there and I was at the end of the line!"

JoAnna Michener 
"They were both amazing!! I sort of laughed and snorted when David went to put his arm around me and he started cracking up and then went on to mimic my laugh and told me how much he loved it and Billie patted me on the shoulder and told me how I did a wonderful job lol Love them so much!!"

Monica Drummond 
"Billie goes "I'm going to cuddle you, okay?" I got cuddled by Billie Piper!"



Merlyn Akhtar
"When we went for David's autograph, my son decided to spell his name out for David. David was great and went along with checking what he wrote as my son spelled and then said to my son "Did I get it right? Oh good!" My son had a big smile!  Billie commented how cute his superhero costume was too. So lucky to have met both of them - such great memories!!"

Jess Parody
"Met David today. My poor hubby's name is David also so I had to get this shirt for a funny photo op"

Christina Toscano Plaud 
"So great meeting Billie and David! They are super sweet!"

Tracy Ambrose

Tracy Ambrose

Shani Robbins Williams 
"My daughter was so excited to meet her favorite Doctor!"

Charlotte Zibulka 
"I got to meet David today. He was super sweet and such a genuinely nice person."

Shanice Laine Warner
"Meeting David was the best! I ran up and gave him a hug and he said he loved my hair  he's so polite and nice and a great man all around"

Kathleen Per 
"He was the best !!! Everything I thought he'd be he's amazing !! Dream come true!"








Comments