PHOTOS: David & Billie Meet Their Fans At Wizard World Philly - Part Six

David Tennant and Billie Piper were guests at the Wizard World Comic Con in Philadelphia at the weekend. The event took place at the Pennsylvania Convention Centre where they took part in a fun interactive Q&A panel, signed autographs and posed for photos with fans.
Thanks to a number of fans on our Facebook fanpage for sending in their fabulous photos!
We'll be posting as many as we can throughout today!

Want to share your photo? Upload it to our FB fanpage here!

Missed any of the fan photos? Find them here.

Check out the sixth batch below:

Carla Logan 
"They are such great people. I went to get Billie's autograph first and I told her since David got a cow I got her a banana. She said brilliant and laughed. When I got to David's line I told him the story and he laughed as well. I think I shocked him when I told him his version of the doctor got me through cancer treatments but he was sweet and asked if I am good now.  Great experience on the first con. Just wish we weren't as rushed."

Amanda Gleeson
"So amazing to meet both of them! They were very charming and sweet, especially to my little."

Edwin Chua
" BEST TIME EVER!"

Mary Kersten 
"He was awesome!"


Cody McNeil
"Fantastic day. David and Billie are troopers it's a shame it was like 7pm and they rushed things along Billie was in the zone and didn't have time to look up until as we were leaving but she smiled and my son waved at her.. Tennant was looking burned out but when a kid got up there he lit up and put on a great smile with his same Dr. Who energy said hey how's it going buddy my son and all of us loved this you created a whovian for life in all of us. Well ok so he has to close his eyes for the scary parts but most episodes arnt that scary.... Again thank you your a saint..."

Julie Stark Durci 
"He was awesome!!! Super sweet!! Thank you again David for coming to my home state!!!"

Amy Whitenight 
"He was so sweet"

Sarah Rodriguez 
"Best weekend ever"

Kara Mulan Puffenbarger 
"Worth everything to meet my Doctor."

Hayley Moran 
"It was every bit worth it. He's such a sweet person!"

Jenna Stover Anselmo 
"These two were absolutely fantastic and worth the wait to have them together! They made every fan feel special, and interacted with everyone with the same enthusiasm from start to finish. David even signed a second "illegal" picture for my sister who wasn't able to attend. They really are just so lovely!"

Jason Ferguson 
"Most definitely the highlight of my weekend"

Nicole Fryslie 
"We had our picture with David and Billie and we decided to have some fun"

Debra Pae Robey 
It was such a blur, but so much fun! Love Billies duck face!



Comments