David Tennant - Next Series Of Broadchurch Will Be The Last



David Tennant has stated that he believes that the third series of Broadchurch will be its last. He revealed the news exclusively to Metro during a chat about his upcoming series Marvel's Jessica Jones.

"I think it's conceived as a trilogy," he said. "But I genuinely have no idea what's coming; even more so than season two, I have not a clue what the story for season three is so I've no idea where it will take us. I mean, I don’t know. I genuinely don't know."

The eagerly anticipated new series begins filming mid-2016 for broadcast in 2017. David and co-star Olivia Colman were confirmed to return as Alec Hardy and Ellie Miller at the end of series 2; however it is not yet known which other cast members will also return or what bearing the plot will have on events of the previous two series. 

Look out for more from Metro's interview with David on www.metro.co.uk or by following @Metro_Ents on Twitter.

Marvel's Jessica Jones starring Krysten Ritter, David Tennant and Carrie-Anne Moss launches only on Netflix on Friday 20th November.




Comments