PHOTOS: David Tennant, Billie Piper And Their Fans At Denver Comic Con


Damon Howell

David Tennant and Billie Piper appeared at Denver Comic Con over the weekend and took part in a number of photo ops alongside their fans.

Many thanks to all of our readers pictured in this blog who have kindly shared their wonderful photos and stories with us.

Sabrina Stone Ernst - So glad he came to Denver!

Ashley Gray Stastny - David is so amazing!! So glad we got to meet him.

Cindy Kinderknecht - Best part of my daughters day!!!

Lori Wilson - Great fun!

Jay N Sabrina Holsinger - My son couldn't stop smiling for an hour!!

Dani Epperson - Loved meeting David!

Selina Sinclair - they were amazing! I am still in shock that I got to meet David Tennant!

Patricia Peck

Sara Vaughan Wendy Arnett Nurton -
We loved meeting him! It was way too quick, though

Jeff Malena - He was great!

Patti Jean Haefele


Audrey Pounds -  Meeting David Tennant was so amazing. He was so nice to all his fans (including me), and I am so happy I finally got to meet him. Allons-y!!! 

Edwina Heise

DrAmy Elizabeth - We had a blast!!! Thanks for spending time with us in Denver!!

Lisa C Adams - My daughter said when we got home, “I’m so glad I got to meet Scrooge McDuck!” As I put my 2 year old to bed all he could talk about was how he got to meet Uncle Scrooge and that he missed him. I’m glad that I got to meet my favorite Doctor and wish I had the words to say that when getting his autograph.

Bekka Foose-Jones

Fariah Caves -  2 months cancer free, cancer was not going to stop me from meeting him. He was amazing ❤❤ this made my year

Miah Schmahl - It was fun!

Rachael C Darby

Comments