Much Ado About Nothing DVD Release


At last the news that everyone has all been waiting for: Much Ado About Nothing is to be released on DVD.

The play, starring David Tennant and Catherine Tate was the theatre sensation of the summer for many. It was taped by Digital Theatre during the last week of its run at Wyndham's Theatre and since then there has been much speculation about whether it would eventually appear as a digital download or as a DVD. David hinted the latter to fans at the Entertainment Media Show in October.

The Region 2 DVD will be released by 2entertain on the 6th February 2012. Pre-orders can be placed here.

Comments

  1. That's awesome! But I live in the US so will they release it on a Region 1 dvd?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so stunning. I visited the play in the summer and now the DVD. So wonderful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Luckily, you can download it if you're REgion 1!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know you can download it for region 1, but I really want a physical copy of the DVD! I've seen bits of this and it's a right laugh. Does anyone know if it will have a U.S. release?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was wondering about a region 1 release too, but its looking like the best we can hope for is the digital copy :( I suppose that it better then none at all

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment